[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Sending vm args "-b 10.0.0.10" to JBossAS in JBoss Tools

schlofster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 14:39:01 EST 2009

Hi ,
I am sorry if this is covered elsewhere in the docs, but I have looks at the faq's and searched the site for it and I cant find any indication of how to do this (I am probably missing something).

I am being forced to run my web server on another machine to my App Server for development purposes, but I cant see how to send vm args to the jboss process if I debug it in eclipse.
I need to send the args:  "-b 10.0.0.10"  to the JBoss App server at startup in eclipse.

Is it possible to do this with JBoss tools?

Thanks...

:-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263564#4263564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263564