[jboss-user] [JCA] - MDB reconnection issues

sachten1010 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 4 13:21:32 EST 2009

MDB running on JBOSS 4.2.0 GA (configured with JBM 1.4.4 - Using remoting 2.2.3 ) connecting to a remote Topic on a different server (JBOSS 5.1.0GA + JBM 1.4.3)

I configured my mdb by following these instructions -

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowDoIConfigureAnMDBToTalkToARemoteQueue

Once the JBOSS 5.1.0GA goes down and restarts the MDB doesn't reconnect anymore.

Before i start posting all the logs , i was wondering if this looks like a JCA issue or a remoting issue (since i use different versions ) or a messaging issue(i already posted the same qn in the messaging forum and was guided here.) ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264003#4264003

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264003