[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Drools Expert: Map accessor

PMac6765 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 5 20:19:43 EST 2009

Super simple question that I have not been able to find any examples on in the documentation.

From: http://www.jboss.org/drools/drools-expert.html

It shows a code snippet of: Person(pets["rover"].type == "dog") to use as a map accessor.

I am trying to mimic this functionality but can't figure out what Drools is doing here.  I assume 'type' is a property of a pet contained within a collection of pets.  If someone could explain how this works or point me to where there is a more detailed explanation it would be appreciated.

Thanks
PMac

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264246#4264246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264246