[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jbpm 4.1 - Pre and Post processing

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 9 10:34:07 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am running the process through jbpm-console.

I have few questions about Pre and Post  events before task processing.

Requirement is to populate the data in FTL forms using external files OR database. Hence I have written Pre step to get the data and set Process variables which can be used in FTL forms to show in FTL forms.

Problem here is that if there is any external problem in connecting to database/file due to any reason , it fails but then I need to run Pre handler again to populate the form data, there seems to be NO way to run the same task again.

Is there any way to resolve this problem ?

Currently I am using on event "start" or "end" to perform some operations before or after task

Youe help in this is highly appreciated.

-Regards
Makarand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264609#4264609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264609