[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [jBPM 4.1] Process Definition XML File

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 08:53:29 EST 2009

Sebastian,

As you might know the API has been severely limited wrt jBPM 3 to enhance the supportability. I am not sure as to how much it would impact supportability if the API would be extended so that dynamically creating processes would be possible. In any case, it is possible to create the processes dynamically using the implementation classes. Then you can write a little tool to serialize the model to xml and deploy it as you suggest.
If it is needed in a way that can be supported, I am sure it needs thorough discussion first.

Cheers,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264829#4264829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264829