[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - HTTP 1.0 Config

jasonstratton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 10:38:31 EST 2009

Hello All,

I'm trying to create a JBossWS client that uses the HTTP 1.0 protocol in order to prevent chunking, but I cannot seem to set the configuration. I've tried several variations of the following:

URL securityURL = new File("C:/app_projects_jboss/temp/MM/standard-jaxws-client-config.xml").toURL();
  | ((StubExt)ial).setSecurityConfig(securityURL.toExternalForm());
  | ((StubExt)ial).setConfigName("HTTP 1.0 Client");

All without success. I imagine I'm missing something simple. Can anyone illuminate me?

Thank you
Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264862#4264862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264862