[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - EAR file question

rcorak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 16:20:00 EST 2009

I have a question regarding EAR files.  We have an JBOSS web application that we sell as both an SAS or a customer hosted app.  I understand the power of packaging all your beans and HTML into one convenient package for deployment.  i wanted to know what options are available though to be able to update an individual file within the web application.  For example, I make a minor change to an HTML file.  Can I just send the new HTML file to customer X but not customer Y without having to create and manage multiple EAR files?

Regards,

-Rob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264912#4264912

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264912