[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Drools Fusion

mark.proctor@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 23:54:19 EST 2009

"Lewisham" wrote : Hi guys,
  | I'm looking into using Drools Fusion for some work with event processing I'm about to embark on, and had some concerns:
  |
  | 1. Is DF ready for the primetime yet? The individual pages for DF are not on the same level as Guvnor or Expert, which makes me wary.
  | 2. If DF isn't ready, is Expert able to handle it?
  | 3. If I download the Drools Workbench, is that going to let me get access to DF?
  |
  | I guess what I'm asking is whether people have successfully used it yet! Any experiences would be great :)
5.1 is out in a few weeks, lots of stability added to Drools Fusion. Other than some soon to be done performance tuning, this one is definitely ready to use.

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264939#4264939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264939