[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException

gressho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 02:01:47 EST 2009

Hello,

I can't tell for the original poster but I have the same exception. We started
an archive import, a very large one, twice and finally, when there was no result, I stopped the system. When starting again, the CMS complains about
transactions still running it can't complete so I think it will not start at all.
When the portal is up, accessing a CMS portlet leads to the NPE bombino
describes.

Best wishes

Werner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264949#4264949