[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Problem deploying archive

parwenmine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 11:34:41 EST 2009

JBoss Archives Tools	3.1.0.v200910281724M-H247-M4
eclipse.buildId=I20090611-1540

I create an archive with the archive tool (an EAR archive). When I deploy that archive into JBoss using publish, it is published in a folder under the deploy folder with the same name as the ear-archive with extension jar

Is this a bug? Should the ear be wrapped in a folder?

My archive has name test.ear. The archive tool places it in the workspace. When I do publish I get the following structure under .plugins/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core/JBoss_5.1_Runtime_Server:

deploy/test.ear.jar/test.ear

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265097#4265097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265097