[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Will EJB delete tables automatically

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 02:56:05 EST 2009

"james4u" wrote : But, I have a doubt. In real-time scenario where user details are stored in a database table, do we let the server drop the tables? Or is there a mechanism where we can restore the data or automatically cache it in the server files?

In production environments, the DB is created only once. This setting in the persistence.xml is turned off to avoid any kind of changes to the schema or contents during the entitymanagerfactory creation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265170#4265170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265170