[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: JPA/EJB3 Entitybean/Hibernate JPA....Confused...

gohiljigar15 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 05:50:21 EST 2009

Thanx jaikiran...
that was very heplful...
It will be great if u can just help me out in finding the answers of following questions...

1) wt additional/special features does hibernate provides if I want to use Hibernate JPA...?

2) wt would be better the core Hibernate OR Hibernate JPA...? why?
I mean obviously the standardization does gives an advantage of switching the PP anytime...but still have not explored the power of Core Hibernate fully...thats why have this question...

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265200#4265200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265200