[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: JBoss 4.2.1 RemoteEJB Lookup ClassCastException

kyle.bober do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 10:00:44 EST 2009

Another piece of information that maybe useful. Here is what the ear-deployer.xml looks like (although I would think that our jboss-app.xml settings override these values on a per EAR basis):

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265259#4265259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265259