[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - How to load external parameters in ejb?

mnenchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 12:05:41 EST 2009

Hi,
i implemented jboss->websphere jms messaging using resource adapter from websphere.
In the ds.xml config file i declared ConnectionFactory with name TESTCF and queue with name TESTQUEUE. I need to lookup the ConnectionFactory and Queue objects in my message sender ejb, but i do need those names to be configurable. I wrote that this could be done with @Resource injection, and the names are configured in ejb-jar.xml?

Can somebody help me with this, i need that to be configurable without to compile my source code on Change.
Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265307#4265307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265307