[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem moving from 4.1 to 4.2 using Spring configuratio

mwohlf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 12:44:46 EST 2009

  | org.hibernate.MappingException: Unknown entity: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.id.PropertyImpl

looks like your hibernate mapping is wrong, as far as I know there is a new table introduced in 4.2, the mapping is in "jbpm.repository.hbm.xml"

  | <class name="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.id.PropertyImpl" table="JBPM4_PROPERTY">
  | <id name="key" column="KEY_">
  | <generator class="assigned" />
  | </id>
  | <version name="version" column="VERSION_"/>
  | <property name="value" column="VALUE_"/>
  | </class>

which is exactly what your installation is missing, there is an upgrade script, a good blog about this is here:
http://www.jorambarrez.be/blog/2009/10/30/new-feature-in-jbpm-4-2-auto-upgrade-your-jbpm-installation/
hope this makes your hibernate happy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265317#4265317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265317