[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: EJB 3 1.1.5 bundle released with JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA

teixeie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 12 17:58:43 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to evaluate JBOSS. I installed the 5.1.0.GA from the http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/ page.

I need to use JBoss MDB 3.0 but I cannot find the jboss-ejb3x.jar (which should be under server\default\lib), jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar, jbossall-client.jar (which should be under \client). I cannot find these files at all user the 5.1.0.GA install.

Then I noticed in the download page this note...

Important Note: If you want EJB3 or Seam support with JBoss AS 4.0.3 SP1, 4.0.4 or 4.0.5, you MUST download and use the relevant version of JEMS Installer together with JDK5.0. JBoss AS 4.2.x versions include support for EJB3, by default.

When I click on the http://www.jboss.org/jemsinstaller/downloads/ hyperlinks ("download" and "JEMS Installer" links in the note above), I get a...

Sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found.
Please use the Search box in the header to check that the information isn't located somewhere else.

... Can someone please let me know what should one do to use JBoss MDB 3.0 with the 5.1.0.GA install ?

Thanks,
Eduardo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265366#4265366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265366