[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: No border around portlets in 3column layout in IE7

Gamba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 13 01:43:20 EST 2009

I've tried already a lot if design options. I resized the portlet, surrounded my menu with a <h:panelGrid, with <a4j:outputPanel, set the margin of my top element to 50px, so I have a huge border with nothing not even the porttle-borders, ...

I will give it another try but I don't know If I can find the solution, nevertheless, thx for the answer (guessed some others have these problems)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265400#4265400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265400