[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Starting up JBossWS 3.2.1 on Jboss 5.1.0.GA MINIMAL

jpebe001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 13 05:59:32 EST 2009

Hi there,  this must be a really basic question - but still one which I could not find anything about,

I have installed JBoss WS 3.2.1 on JBoss 5.1.0.GA and everything works fine, I can see:

11:56:37,697 INFO  [WebService] Using RMI server codebase: http://127.0.0.1:8083/
  | 11:56:41,805 INFO  [AbstractServerConfig] JBoss Web Services - CXF Server
  | 11:56:41,805 INFO  [AbstractServerConfig] 3.2.1.GA

However if I run the server using

run.bat -c minimal

The WS stack is not initialised.  Which files/folders should I copy from the deploy directory to get this to work ?

(I want it only to run the basic services and the web service stack)

Many Thanks
JP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265464#4265464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265464