[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Users] - Re: JBoss Microcontainer with JBoss AOP in a standalone app.

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 13 08:50:31 EST 2009

I take it you're mixing aop and mc bean stuff in one file. Unfortunately that is not possible in plain aop. Although, patching aop for your needs should be trivial

  |    private void deployTopElements(Element top)
  |            throws Exception
  |    {
  |       NodeList children = top.getChildNodes();
  |       for (int i = 0; i < children.getLength(); i++)
  |       {
  |          if (children.item(i).getNodeType() == Node.ELEMENT_NODE)
  |          {
  |             Element element = (Element) children.item(i);
  |             String tag = element.getTagName();
  |             if (tag.equals("interceptor"))
  |             {
  |                deployInterceptor(element);
  |             }
  |             else if (tag.equals("arraybind"))
  |             {
  |                deployArrayBinding(element);
  |             }
  |             else
  |             {
  |                throw new IllegalArgumentException("Unknown AOP tag: " + tag);
  |             }
  |          }
  |       }
  |    }

Just comment out the throw. I'm not 100% sure how that would work with the maven plugin, I'll ask Ståle

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265511#4265511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265511