[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [jBPM-3.2] - org.jbpm.graph.def.Node Classs

mike_burton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 13 16:59:17 EST 2009

I am trying to create the process definition xml file in jBPM 4.2 programatically and am able to create it using DOM4j.
I guess we can achieve this in jBPM 3.2, using ProcessDefinition class by getting nodes, transitions etc..
Just i am curious to know is there same kind of classes availble in jBPM 4.2 also to create process defintion xml File.

Can anyone help me in parsing the process definition xml file which is generated programtically in jBPM4.2. Is there any class in jBPM 4.2 to parse this process definition xml file?

Please guide me
I am new to jBPM
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265627#4265627