[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: jboss 5.1 runtime server is not doploying ear

marcilio.grisotto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 14 15:30:54 EST 2009

Sorry for the bad english on the previous message and for revisiting this subject after such a long time.

I downloaded JBT 3.1.0 - M4, and tried again to publish a simple Seam Web Application using JBoss 5.1 Runtime.

The application does not get publish. It is show as synchronized under Jboss 5.1 Runtime but the web application is not available: "The requested resource (/teste) is not available".

When I change the runtime to Jboss 4.2.3 it works perfectly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265689#4265689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265689