[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Variable modification restriction + form generation

juanignaciosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 16 04:55:43 EST 2009

I miss some data restriction specification at jBPM. I think defining restrictions like "variable x can only be modified at task A" it's quite neccesary. The "task forms" feature could be an option, but I don't actually want to open jBPM console to final users.

I think I'm going to implement a variable-task permission matrix plus an automatic form generation in order to do this, but it's hard to believe there's nothing already done...

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265805#4265805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265805