[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - JBPM 4.2 - Manage JBPM users - recommended way? How to use c

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 16 09:57:01 EST 2009

We have custom user/role management for our applications. We are currently considering usage of JBPM4.2.

What is the best practice on this? Or, at least, recommended way of handling JBPM users?

Should we remap JBPM hibernate configurations, or our JPA mappings? Or, is it better to customize some classes?

There is also simplest, but solution I would like to avoid - keep current user management unchanged, and update redundant JBPM tables on every change on our application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265880#4265880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265880