[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: How can I find out the in-process message count for Queu

rbenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 16 10:36:04 EST 2009

Thanks for your replies, gaohoward - nice to know that someone is out there with at least a passing interest in this question!!   :-)

I've tried the getDeliveringCount(), but it doesn't seem like it is exactly the same - I need to perform a few more tests to verify.  I believe what you said about getDeliveringCount() is correct;  however, I believe that the ACK sent by the MDB is when it STARTS processing the message.   I need to know if, after the queue is empty, whether any MDBs are still processing messages received from the queue.  The getInProcessMessageCount() in JBossMQ returned exactly that.  Now, it's hard to believe that they would strip out that piece of information from JBM, but I can't seem to figure out how to retrieve that exact information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265897#4265897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265897