[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss to process All Domains ?

mirco321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 16 18:42:51 EST 2009

Hello,

In server.xml I can easily add a list of domains to use with our application :

<Host name="myapplication" autoDeploy="false" deployOnStartup="false"
  |          deployXML="false">
  | <Alias>www.domain1.com</Alias>
  | <Alias>domain1.com</Alias>
  | <Alias>www.domain2.com</Alias>
  | <Alias>domain2.com</Alias>
  |
  | <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
  | prefix="things" suffix=".log" pattern="common"
  | directory="${jboss.server.home.dir}/log"/>
  |
  | <DefaultContext cookies="true" crossContext="true" override="true"/>
  | </Host>

We would like to do something more - to let our users use their own domains for their accounts.

Basically, what we need, is to use all domains in our application. But there is no option to use a wildchar in Alias tag.

Is there anything how this can be done?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265974#4265974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265974