[jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: Specifying a different WorkManager for a custom resource

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 17 05:55:38 EST 2009

"bortx" wrote :  I want my resource adapter to use a different WorkManager than the default jca one "jboss.jca:service=WorkManager" so that threading in this RA is independent and does not interfere with threading in other deployed resource adapters.

Can't do it with JBoss4.x, there is an JIRA for it which I am not able to find now.
Logically the specific workmanager implementation should be put in the jboss-ra.xml, this file is not there in Jboss4.x
I think getting it done in JBoss5 should be possible.
"bortx" wrote :
  | Is there any way of doing this? May I have to deploy another instance of a RARDeployer with another WorkManager and associate it to my resource adapter?
  | Thanks a lot!
I don't think this would be possible and easy !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266034#4266034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266034