[jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: Specifying a different WorkManager for a custom resource

bortx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 17 07:43:57 EST 2009

Yeah, I've already tested my resource adapter with this configuration and it works successfully. I want only to know if this approach could have any undesirable impact in the application server.

For example, does this thread pool definition take threads from any underlying system thread pool, so that it could reduce available threads for other tasks on the server, otherwise, it creates a totally independent (but managed) thread pool?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266066#4266066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266066