[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - How to set socket timeouts?

belcar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 17 09:50:12 EST 2009

Hi
I have a Web Application that has a Thread polling for incoming messages on a remote JBM 1.4.5 queue.  After some time the thread no longer picks up any messages, so I assume the socket connection has timed out.

If I'm correct, you can manage these settings in deploy/jboss-messaging.sar/remoting-bisocket-service.xml.  Actually, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the number of switches defined here and it is not clear to me which one I need exactly.

Could someone please hint me on the switch I need?
All values are still default ones.

Thank you in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266111#4266111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266111