[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem moving from 4.1 to 4.2 using Spring configuratio

RockerRocker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 17 11:27:38 EST 2009

Thanks Santanu.

I have changed  spring-transaction-interceptor from current="true" to current="false" and it did resolve that issue.

Now , when i start a new process, it gives me

org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: no org.jbpm.pvm.internal.session.DbSession in current environment

I am using the following code

	@Transactional(propagation = Propagation.REQUIRED, rollbackFor = Exception.class)
	@Override
	public void startProcess(String processName, Map variables)
{
 executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey (processName, variables);
}

and the config file has db session as shown below

  <transaction-context>
    <repository-session />
    <pvm-db-session />
    <job-db-session />
    <task-db-session />
    <message-session />
    <timer-session />
    <history-session />

    <hibernate-session />

    <hibernate-session current="true" />
    <identity-session />
  </transaction-context>

Can you let me know if somethings wrong ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266139#4266139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266139