[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: How to set socket timeouts?

belcar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 18 02:58:40 EST 2009

No, I do not use a MDB.  The application opens up a single connection and session and manages a thread pool.  I've got one daemon thread that polls for incoming messages and dispatches incoming messages to a worker thread obtained from that pool.

That works great, but after X-time messages are no longer being consumed.  If I restart the application, it processes all persisted messages on the queue.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266217#4266217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266217