[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - [jBPM4.2] how to get subprocessinstance from processInstance

the_fredo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 18 08:54:35 EST 2009

Hi !

in the db, when a process instance forks a subprocess, the process instance keeps a key (_SUBPROCINST) to the subprocess instance. Good.
But how to get it from the API ?

In my context, I only have a ref to the main processInstanceId, but this one forks a subprocess that leads to a task, and I need to make the correlation between this task and the main processInstanceId

...and by the way, congratulations to jbpm developers for the work they did in jBPM4, that's impressive :-)

Thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266291#4266291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266291