[jboss-user] [Security] - Exclude EJB from global SecurityDomain?

mwx.dennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 18 09:52:31 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

in my EJB application I have defined a global security-domain in the jboss.xml file.

I use a custom LoginModule which accesses my UserService EJB during the login process. My problem is, I get an infinite login loop because when I access the UserService (which is in the global security-domain too) the LoginModule jumps in again to login the user.

I guess the solution would be to exclude the UserService from my global security domain. Is this possible at all?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
There is a similar issue here:
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=137896

Regards,