[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Jbpm 4 setup on existing JBOSS server

xalperte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 18 13:09:20 EST 2009

Sorry, I think I did not explained myself well.

The console I'm talking about is a console my company has built by itself. It's entirely different from the jBPM console and its fully integrated with our product.

By the way, are you using any configuration management tool like maven? If so, it can be very easy to create a JavaEE project (EAR) and test if that works.

My suggestion...

In order to do a "fast" test, you can create a maven j2ee simple project.

To do that you can run the following command:

maven archetype:generate

>From the list of archetypes you can select the option maven-archetype-j2ee-simple.

Only for test, you can add the jbpm4 dependencies to the pom.xml file of the "primary-source" module, and create a custom EventListener (src/main/java/....). You must create also a "test-process.bar" to call the event listener.

The last step will be add the "gwt-console" dependencies to the pom.xml file of the"ear" module. I do not know how many dependencies you will need, maybe inspect the jbpm4 maven repository could help you.

After that you can generate the ear file and deploy it to the jboss deploy folder in order to test if everything runs well.

Well, I don't know if exists a more easily way to test that.

I hope that will help you!.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266381#4266381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266381