[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: TimerService Restart Issue

Sintetik7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 19 10:54:24 EST 2009

I've just had a similar issue with Timer and EJB injection, at application redeploy / server restart. Direct JNDI lookup didn't work out as well.

What I did is a partial workaround - I switched to timer start thru MBean in sar module and I do reset all the timers in MBean stop() method.

This way I don't get any perstent timers kept but there's no any classloader / "Could not dereference object" errors at new timers creation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266587#4266587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266587