[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Re: Unabled to return specified bean factory in web applicat

ivanyuan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 19 20:34:17 EST 2009

Marius,

Thank you so much. With the changes as you suggested, I am moving forward one more step further, but still got the following exception.

[CODE]
2009-11-19 20:15:58,943 INFO  [STDOUT] 20:15:58,943 ERROR [ContextLoader] Context initialization failed

org.springframework.beans.factory.access.BootstrapException: Unable to return specified BeanFactory instance: factory key [mainApplicationContext], from group with resource name [classpath*:beanRefContext.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanNotOfRequiredTypeException: Bean named 'mainApplicationContext' must be of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactory], but was actually of type [org.jboss.spring.factory.NamedXmlApplicationContext]

	at org.springframework.beans.factory.access.SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.useBeanFactory(SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.java:410)

	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.loadParentContext(ContextLoader.java:341)

	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:195)

	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)

[/CODE]

The bean factory retrieved from JNDI is not the expected type. As I mentioned in the original request, the binded bean in JNDI by spring deployer is
[CODE]
MySpringBean
org.jboss.spring.factory.NamedXmlApplicationContext
[/CODE]

Why the spring deployed put NamedXmlApplicationContext into JNDI instead of Spring Bean factory? Did I do something wrong? Or there is any special configuration needed in my jboss-spring.xml (the spring context file of my spring archive)?

Thanks,
Ivan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266678#4266678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266678