[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Re: Unabled to return specified bean factory in web applicat

marius.bogoevici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 19 22:20:25 EST 2009

OK, so we solved the parent application context lookup problem.

The next one is a classloader problem: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactory is an interface and org.jboss.spring.factory.NamedXmlApplicationContext implements it, but I suspect you also have Spring bundled inside your war and that confuses the classloader.

One thing I would try would be to remove the spring jars from both the deployer and the war and put them in your /lib folder (e.g. default/lib or whatever). Thus, both the deployer and your web application will use the same version of the classes (in the CL sense).

Hope that helps,
Marius

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266682#4266682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266682