[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Task assignment and process history

dmigowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 20 04:58:04 EST 2009

Hi dear jBPM developers,

I currently try to implement jBPM tasks into our ERP. In jBPM, the jbpm_histtask table contains an column assignee, which states who is responsible for this task.

Furthermore, jBPM can provide me with two lists of tasks:
- Tasks i can aquire
- Tasks that are assigned to me.

In the real world there is even another group, namely those that are responsible to assign tasks to other persons. Currently i didn't find out how the realize this. In addition, in the task history, there is no information on WHEN was the task assigned to the given person. This makes it hard to look for the person who is responsible for late delivery of a task outcome.

What are your ideas on this topic? How did you realize this before?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266709#4266709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266709