[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Orderer redelivery of messages

mcasoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 20 10:07:07 EST 2009

Hi Tim,

I'm a collegue of Egomet (my name is Mirco) and I'm working on the same task of Egomet.

In the next weeks I will study how to patch JBoss/HornetQ to obtain the ordered redelivery using a special configuration to avoid multithreading problems.

If you are interested to our solution I will send the patch (using the right procedure) for the commit.

We found a solution using JBoss 4.0.2 but now we want to upgrade the AS so I would like to insert it in the head line of the sources.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Mirco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266781#4266781