[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - The most simple jBPM jbpm.cfg.xml configuration file

bgoetzmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 20 11:57:13 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm new in jBPM, and think it is a very powerful tool!

My first goal is to use a ProcessEngine object, init a simple process definition, and run an instance of this, by code.
The documentation says (jBPM 4) that I must use a jbpm.cfg.xml.
What would be, in my case, the simplest definition in that configuration file, knowing that I would to have jBPM embedded in my java application?
I suppose I must use a in memory database?

Thank a lot!

Bertrand.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266810#4266810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266810