[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Re: Unabled to return specified bean factory in web applicat

ivanyuan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 20 13:43:16 EST 2009

Hi Marius,

I did more testing. The problem is becoming more specific.

I tried both spring deployer release 2 and release 3.
It contains

  | jboss-spring-jdk5.jar
  | spring-aop.jar
  | spring-beans.jar
  | spring-context.jar
  | spring-core.jar

I am not clear which version of the spring framework come along with depoyer (say version 3). After I replaced spring jars in default/lib with them, it is okay to deploy my spring archive. However it doesn't work with spring-web.jar, which come from spring framework package. It seems the the spring-web.jar (from spring framework) and other spring jar files (from deployer) are incompatible. Can you please tell me which spring-web.jar work well with spring jar files (along with spring deployer release 3)?

I also replaced spring jar files with spring framework 2.5.5 or 2.0.8 or 1.0.8, it turns out the spring deployer couldn't find DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser.

  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser

Yes, DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser doesn't exist in any of above spring frameworks. It seems that the spring jar files in the deployer are customized somehow. Can you verify that as well? How can I solve this incompatible problem?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266817#4266817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266817