[jboss-user] [Persistence] - Re: how to create PersistenceUnit and map to dataSource prog

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 01:34:41 EST 2009

the previous message is for deploy phase.  I was wrong.  From further debug,  the exception is thrown in SessionFactoryImp.java

throw new HibernateException("The chosen transaction strategy requires  access to the JTA TransactionManager");

if ( settings.getTransactionManagerLookup()!=null ) {
  |   log.debug("obtaining JTA TransactionManager");
  |   transactionManager = settings.getTransactionManagerLookup().getTransactionManager(properties);
  | }
  | else {
  |   if ( settings.getTransactionFactory().isTransactionManagerRequired() ) { throw new HibernateException("The chosen transaction strategy requires  access to the JTA TransactionManager");
  |   }
  |   transactionManager = null;
  | }

How to fix it? It seems a configuration issue. Thanks!
JBoss: 5.1.0GA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266964#4266964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266964