[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Forcing a certain node to become master

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 04:34:42 EST 2009

Hello all,

for a concept I would like to be able to define which node in my cluster shall become the master.

The simple justification is that I'd like to be able to have prepared and predetermined 'fail overs' at certain times.

Is this possible in 4.2.3?

And if so, would it be possible to control which servers are passed back to clients in the cluster?
I basically only want the clients to interact with the master.
(if this is the wrong place or I should create a 2nd topic, pls say so)

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266985#4266985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266985