[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: getting ear-name

hdmonty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 07:56:10 EST 2009

I'm using JBoss AS 4.2.3.

The problem is, I make some lookups of my Session Beans(the bean name is dynamically determined), but the EAR-name can change in different installations.
I know the annotations @Remote-/@LocalBinding. That works fine, but now I must differ between same SessionBeans(equal source code) in different EARs.

here is a sample, that comes my problem near:

EAR1 contains MyHelloBean1, MyHelloBean2 and MyGreetingBean
EAR2 contains MyHelloBean1, MyHelloBean2 and MyGreetingBean too

MyGreetingBean determines the bean name from a database table.
Now I have to lookup ("EAR-NAME/MyHelloBeanX/remote").

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267026#4267026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267026