[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Set JNDI location for EJB 3.0 Bean in jboss-4.2.1.GA

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 08:03:40 EST 2009

Hi,

ejb-jar.xml: I think you have to use "business-local" instead of "local". "local" is for EJB 2.1 beans, while "business-local" is for 3.0. With JBoss 4.2, I think both versions work, but in 5.0 this will no longer work. Probably, someone at JBoss misunderstood the spec and this was changed later ;-).

jboss.xml: you need "local-jndi-name" for you local interface, not "jndi-name". This might be the reason for your error.

Hope this helps

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267029#4267029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267029