[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Complete Task from jbpm-console (is )

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 08:08:13 EST 2009

As I stated earlier: If you have no form associated with the task you cannot complete it by using the jBPM-console.

You have to do it programmatically and this would look basically like this:

  | // taskService must be a reference to the TaskService of your process engine instance
  | List<Task> tasks = taskService.findPersonalTasks("peter");
  | // of course just in case there is just this task in peter's list
  | taskService.completeTask(tasks[0].getId();

HTH. It's really hard to understand what your actual problem is. If this helps you this means that you have to carefully read the documentation about this again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267291#4267291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267291