[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Process Variables

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 08:42:25 EST 2009

Hi

I created a new instance of a process and set some variables to it using
	// Create a new process instance with the new variables
  | 		Map<String,Object> variables = new HashMap<String,Object>();
  | 		variables.put("employee", "mike");
  | 		variables.put("requestType", "m");
  | 		variables.put("requestDetails","details");
  |
  | 		ProcessInstance processInstance = executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("m",variables);

Now how i do access these variables. I dont see any method at the processinstance level to get all the variables based on process instance id.

Also, Can I add more process variables when the process is moving between task to task. basically I want the process to remember some of the variables until it is completed..I dont know whether i framed the question correctly enough!!

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267297#4267297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267297