[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM4 Process Image

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 09:31:15 EST 2009

Hi Sebastian

I deployed the process image along with the jpdl file. I saw that I can view it in jbpm console but I want to use that as part of my web application. From ur explanation I understood that I have to do some DHTML stuff to get it to work as it is JBPM runtime does not do it for us. (This is something i could not find in the user guide - thanks for your reply and insight)
I will manipulate the image using some html stuff to achieve what i want.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267312#4267312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267312