[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM 4.2 - Manage JBPM users - recommended way? How to u

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 25 06:08:32 EST 2009

Thanks for the answer kukeltje,

"kukeltje" wrote :  By making a big 'typo' in it, you can see if it is or not.

This is exactly what I tried with:

anonymous wrote : 1) When I put dummy class name, I got error on process deployment, so it looks like my change is being processed in some way.

When I got my class deployed successfully, I guess they is is processed somehow.

anonymous wrote :
  | Could also be that the specific config us not picked up contrary to what you expect

How can I know it?
1) I have custom jbpm.cfg.xml on classpath in my ear, and the same one is in database (blob field) which got there on depoy, so I guess this means it seems t be "picked up".

2) This is not the same  jbpm.cfg.xml which is within \jbpm\jbpm-service.sar\! Why? If I put custom jbpm.cfg.xml, my custom class could not be located.

Is this proper way of doing it, and if it is not can you give me a hint how to fix it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267474#4267474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267474