[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: How to set socket timeouts?

belcar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 25 07:12:37 EST 2009

Howard

I've talked to the guys that manage the 2 firewalls in between and they've disabled all timeouts.  After that change the polling client still stops receiving messages after a while.  I've also enabled TRACE for jms and remoting on the JBM 1.4.5 server and I can see ping requests/responses.

Maybe, instead of creating my own polling client, just to rule out any threading issue it might be better to implement this as an MDB.  Only issue I have with this is with the documentation.  It is not updated for EJB3...

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowDoIConfigureAnMDBToTalkToARemoteQueue

Can you please tell me what you would do & how I can proceed?

Big thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267480#4267480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267480