[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM 4.2 - Manage JBPM users - recommended way? How to u

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 25 15:42:48 EST 2009

Hi kukeltje, thanks again

I did try to use jbpm within my ear, but I have tried to do it so by coping sar to my ear, and including it in application.xml (as mentioned in inital post). But, on startup I got class cast exception with JuelScriptEngine and javax class.

I guess just coping sar is not correct way of including JBPM in my application? What would be correct way? Just copy over JBPM lib? Would it be sufficient?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267576#4267576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267576